Mono
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

Mono

الحب الصداقة التواصل المرح التعارف الربح

الرئيسيةأحدث الصورالتسجيلدخول

cake toppers

اذهب الى الأسفل 
كاتب الموضوعرسالة
Admin

عدد الرسائل : 483
تاريخ التسجيل : 12/06/2007

cake toppers Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: cake toppers   cake toppers Icon_minitimeالجمعة مايو 04, 2012 11:48 pm

About Thats My Topper

We are your leading source for cake toppers, wedding cake toppers and many other wedding cake accessories. We are located in Eau Claire, WI, the heart of the friendly and hardworking Midwest. We believe in having fun, working hard, but most of all, helping our customers get the service they deserve.

Our ultimate goal is to provide you the customer, outstanding customer service as well as fast and timely delivery of your product. We measure our success on the feedback we get from our customers and thats what makes us a leading provider of cake toppers, wedding cake toppers and cake accesories for the last five years.

Want to hear more or just want to hear a voice? Give us a call toll free 855-850-1166. Ask us questions, we are hear for you. Live, real people answering your questions Monday - Friday, 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 central standard time.

That's My Topper is part of KR Enterprises, LLC which also owns Pet Deshedding Tools(www.PetDesheddingTools.com) and we are growing to meet the needs of all our customers to stop back often, we may just have the right product for you.

We here at That's My Topper are dedicated to providing you top notch service, one of the largest selections of products and a staff waiting to hear from you.

Thank you again for stopping by That's My Topper, we apprecaite you letting us share your moment with you.

What our Customers Say About Us

“I bought the ball and chain cake topper and I used it for my bridal shower and bachelorette party. I got laughs from even my mother in law who is a very quiet lady. Having a little humor at our wedding and wedding showers made getting married a little less nerve racking.”
- Jennifer A

“I just wanted to thank your company for being so speedy and willing to ship via USPS to Alaska! My post man hand delivered my topper this morning!!!! That only took 5 days total from order to receiving it and was so much cheaper and reliable than UPS!!! As a bakery I will be doing much more business with you. Thank you again.”
- Maggie N

"I cant believe how fast I received my cake topper, it was personalized and it was one of the best companies I have ever worked with"
- Claudia S

"Thank you for such great service. Fast and cake topper was everything I hoped it would be."
- Stephany W

"I have been doing business with Thats My Topper for over three years and every time I call I get a person and I always get excellent service."
- Nellie L

"Thank you for the great cake topper. Our wedding cake looked great and the cake topper made it even better."
- Joan W

"Awesome service. I received a broken cake topper and within 4 days I had a replacement and I didnt have any issues. Thank you - I will referring all my friends to Thats My Topper."
- Caroline S

"I just received my cake topper. Fast service and great customer service."
- Elle S

"I would like to thank those at Thats My Topper for making my day. I called to order a cake topper and I only had 5 days before my wedding. Your customer service person said "we will make it work! They called me back to confirm that they could ship it in time and I got my cake topper with a day to spare. Thank you so much for making our day so special. The cake topper was beautiful and got so many compliments. Thank you so much. I will tell everyone to use your company."
- Jamie C

"I wanted to say thank you to the customer service lady that took my order over the phone today. I dont like to give my credit card over the internet so when I called the lady understood my concern and helped me place the order over the phone with ease. Great customer service goes a long way and your customer service went the extra mile with my. I will defenitely be referring business to Thats My Topper."
- Phyllis A

"To whom this may concern: The customer service person who took my order was so polite and friendly. Our cake topper was delivered so quickly and when I called to thank you, the customer service person said that its just your policy to provide great service. You did just that. Thank you on behalf of (name removed for security)
- Kris & Janice

Wedding Cake Topper Experts
Did you know that we can help you find that perfect wedding cake topper and more?
With years of wedding experience and wedding product experience we can not only help you find the right wedding cake topper but we can also help you find that right wedding guest book, cake serving set and many other wedding accessories and products.
We serve thousands of customer each month and not one bride, groom or couple has the same taste in their wedding cake topper or wedding accessories and we are ok with that. We can help you find the right products and accessories to make sure your wedding day is special to you and only to you. That's our job and we love doing it.

Do you need help find the right cake topper based on your wedding cake?
We have experienece in wedding cake design and can give you the right information to make that wedding cake dazzle from top to bottom. Even with our thousands of items to choose from, we can pin-point that wedding cake topper that is unique to your wedding cake and the design that makes your wedding cake special. Our experience in cake design can also help you accessorize aroudn your cake table to help create a dazzling wedding cake table that is surely to impress all of your friends and family.
When you need a wedding cake topper, wedding guest book, toating flutes or any wedding accessory for that matter, let That's My Topper be your one stop shop. We will help you find any item that you need from our large variety of manunfacturers and brands from some of the top brands that have been serving the wedding industry for over 20 years.

What Some of Our Customers Have Said

"We had a short notice for a wedding cake topper and when we called you, we were surprised to actually get a person. Thank you for being so helpful and not just being a website. We really appreciate that you helped us find the wedding cake topper we were looking for and we are so grateful you were able to help us on such short notice. Your company will always be the company we recommend to our friends."
Sandy- Tucson, AZ

"We just received our wedding cake topper and cake serving set. They are absolutely beautiful. Do you have a place that we can submit comments to? We want to thank you for all the help you gave us when deciding which serving to buy and want to thank your excellent customer service person that helped us."
Kristina - Denver, CO

"To whom it may concern:

I want to personally thank you for the fast service and excellent product that we just received. When we needed a wedding cake topper, I wasnt even sure where to start and when I found your site I felt reassured that I was going to be buying something of quality and that the company would stand behind the product. When it arrived broken, I called your customer service and the guy that helped us simply said no problem and got us our replacement in less than a week. I wish all companies were like That's My Topper. I told everyone at our wedding the story of the wedding cake topper adventure and I hope all our friends and family use you when they need anything for their upcoming weddings. Thank you again, we cannot express how grateful we found you and thank you for such a wonderful wedding cake topper. Who would have thought that this wedding cake topper would have been such a cornerstone to our wedding."
Hamilton's- Alpharetta, GA

"Can you please forward this to the appropriate person. We ordered 3 wedding cake toppers from your company with the thought that we would use one for our shower, wedding and then a reception later in the month. We needed to get our wedding cake in order and when I called to explain this, the person that took our call helped us find the three cake toppers that simply made our cakes. Do you carry any other types of cake toppers? Thank you and please pass this on to that customer service person that took our call, he was simply amazing and helpful."
Christina - Shaumburg, IL

"Im not sure if I am emailing the right place or not but I want to thank you for helping us get our wedding cake topper on such short notice. We didnt think that we could get a cake topper and when our cake person suggested it we just thought it woud be too late. When we called we were surprised to hear that we had plenty of time to get our cake topper. Considering it was engraved we could not be more happy with how fast you got us our wedding cake topper. It is beautiful! Thank you again and we will be recommending your company to all of our friends.
Gezelle - Los Angeles, CA

"We just got our wedding cake topper today and thank you for such a great product and such quick shipping. We dont shop online that much but when we needed a wedding cake topper we simply could not find the one we wanted in store and when we found your site we knew that we would find the right one and we did. Thank you for being such a great company and thank you for the lovely wedding cake topper"
Ellen - Pasadena, CA

http://www.thatsmytopper.com/
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل
https://firewall.yoo7.com

cake toppers
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة 
صفحة 1 من اصل 1
 مواضيع مماثلة
-
» wedding cake figurines

صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى
Mono :: Online Money-